CUSTOM INLINE SHRINK BUNDLERS
This series of custom shrink bundlers are intermittent or continuous motion shrink bundlers, and utilize a bucket conveyor to wrap a wide range of products. They are available in a hand-loaded model or with a fully automatic product collation module. Both styles can be designed specifically for your application. Any products that fits onto the bucket can be shrink bundled. For unstable products such as ovals and tubes, Polypack offers a patented ROKH® pick & place Robotic Pick & Place Shrink Bundlers gantry. This option automatically picks up the product and places it onto the bucket conveyor for wrapping. Combined with servo-driven technology, the ROKH® pick and place system can load products quickly and accurately, and be combined with an integrated case loader.
For either model, any product that can fit onto the bucket can be wrapped in bullseye shrink. For unstable products such as ovals and tubes, Polypack’s patented ROKH® pick & place gantry automatically picks up the product and places it onto the bucket conveyor for wrapping. Combined with servo-driven technology, the ROKH® pick and place system can load products quickly and accurately, and the system can be fine-tuned to transfer products with unprecedented precision.
- Intermittent motion (ILB) and continuous motion (CMB) models available
- Bucket conveyor allows to shrink wrapping of a wide range of products and sizes
- Product remains on the bucket conveyor for the duration of the wrapping process
- Intermittent motion wrapping at speeds of 25/minute in single lane and 50/minute in dual lane (hand-loaded ILB)
- ROKH® continuous motion wrapping at speeds up to 120 bundles/minute
- Optional ROKH® Pick & Place gantry automatically loads unstable products onto the bucket conveyor for high speed applications
ROBOTIC PICK & PLACE FOR CUSTOM SHRINK BUNDLERS
The ROKH® pick & place custom shrink bundling system is designed to collate and load products directly from a conveyor onto the film of the shrink wrapper. This unique shrink wrapping system assures perfect product transfers and allows for quick and easy changeovers. If utilized, the ROKH® is placed on the side of a current line, or integrated inline.
- Intermittent or continuous motion pick & place loader first picks up the product from an in-feed conveyor, then places the product directly onto the shrink film
- Products can be stacked, split, rotated, or collated into any desired configuration
- Adjustable grippers accommodate different shapes and dimension products
- Speeds up to 120 bundles per minute
- This feature can be integrated inline or into the side of a current line