Polypack’s FH series shrink wrap machines are intermittent motion total closure shrink wrappers that use a forming head to multipack various products. The shrink wrap bundles are sealed on all sides for increased product protection. Total Closure shrink wrap multipacks are much more resistant to mishandling and warehouse conditions, and they present a nice, continuous surface for retail packaging applications.
Polypack’s FH series total closure shrink wrappers are designed to provide complete enclosure of bundles with polyethylene, polyolefin or PVC films. These machines can also be designed to handle print-registered film for retail packaging applications.
- Intermittent motion sealing with total closure wraps
- Automatic product collation
- Forming heads/plows contain no moving parts; simple & reliable
- Inline or side infeed production
- Collation assemblies divide, reorient, rotate, upend, group, or stack products
- Production speeds up to 15 wraps/min single lane and 30/minute in dual lane
- Compatible with LDPE, PVC, and PO films
- Printed film capability (optional)