High-Speed Retail Shrink Wrappers
Polypack’s CFH series shrink wrappers are continuous motion, high-speed total closure shrink wrap machines that use a forming head to multipack a variety of products. The shrink-wrapped bundles are sealed on all sides for increased product protection. Total Closure multipacks are much more resistant to mishandling and warehouse conditions, and they present a nice, continuous surface for retail packaging applications.
Polypack’s CFH series shrink wrappers are designed to provide complete enclosure of bundles with polyethylene, polyolefin, or PVC films. These shrink wrap machines can also be designed to handle print registered film for retail packaging. These high-speed machines are available at speeds of up to 70 cycles per minute and are available in both horizontal and vertical sealbar configurations. For round products, Polypack also offers an integrated label orientation system for shelf-ready packaging that engages consumers head-on.
- High speed, continuous motion sealing total closure wraps
- Automatic inline production
- Production rates up to 70 cycles per minute
- Multiple seal bar models available for high-speed applications
- Horizontal or vertical seal bar assemblies
- Automatic product collation, orientation, rotation & stacking
- Wraps individual product, pad/tray, or multipacks
- Capable of running print registered film for retail applications (optional)