Pharmaceutical Shrink Bundler
The pharmaceutical bundler is a compact, intermittent motion shrink wrappers designed to collate and shrink wrap pharmaceutical products even at high speeds. This Polypack model uses a motorized pusher to provide smooth, positive transfers. This pharmaceutical shrink wrapper is capable of handling both rounded and squared containers, such as vitamin bottles and small cartons. These compact bundlers are ideal for nutraceutical, pharmaceutical, and personal care products. These machines achieve speeds of up to 80 bundles per minute.
POLYPACK’S PHARMACEUTICAL MACHINES integrate state of the art design, construction, operation and safety features. These machines are designed and built to specifically meet the needs of the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries. At less than 8 feet long, these machines are very compact and can multipack small bottles, vials and cartons of different shapes and sizes.
PHARMACEUTICAL MACHINE FEATURES
- Heavy Gauge, Stainless Steel Construction
- No Change Parts
- Self-Leveling, Teflon® Coated Hot Knife Sealbar Assembly
- Side or Curved Infeed Options
- Pre-Programmed Collation Modules
- Self-Adjusting Solid Stainless Steel Rod Tunnel Conveyor (No Belts or Coatings)
- Engineered as an Single Unit with Integrated Double Insulated Tunnel to Reduce Energy Consumption
- Polycarbonate Enclosures Ensure Safety and Easy Access to Machine Components